The Iron/Tones sink offers a basic outline that is similarly at home in present day or customary kitchens. The expansive/medium dishes enable you to keep perfect and messy dishes partitioned while offering a lot of space for oversize pots and skillet. A low boundary partitions the two compartments, making it simple to wash and flush expansive things while as yet keeping the two bowls isolated. Created from enameled cast press, this sink opposes chipping, breaking, or consuming for quite a long time of excellence and solid execution.
- Top-mount installation : Need 33 inch width minimum Base Cabinet
- Under-mount installation : Need 36 inch width minimum Base Cabinet
- This sink has Large and medium bowls.
- Depth : 9 inch
- This Sink doesn't have any faucet holes.
- Lower bowl divider
- Versatile design
- Enameled cast iron.
- Top-mount or under-mount Install Type